How to Reset the Pirelli DRG-A225G router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
- Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
How to login to the Pirelli DRG-A225G router
To login into the Pirelli DRG-A225G and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.1.254
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: 3play and the password: 3play.
Download the Pirelli DRG-A225G Manual
Click the link below to start your download: