How to Reset the 100Fio-Networks Station-M5 router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
- Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
|100Fio-Networks Station-M5 IP Addresses|
|100Fio-Networks Station-M5 Usernames||100Fio-Networks Station-M5 Passwords|
How to login to the 100Fio-Networks Station-M5 router
To login in the 100Fio-Networks Station-M5 router and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.0.1
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: admin and the password: admin
You will now be logged in. In case you previously changed the login details, use those credentials instead. If not, we strongly recommend you to change them as soon as possible.
Download the 100Fio-Networks Station-M5 User Manual
The link below should start your download.
- 100Fio-Networks Station-M5 Manual