How to Reset the Netgear Nighthawk X4 R7500v2 router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
- Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
How to login to the Netgear Nighthawk X4 R7500v2 router
To login into the Netgear Nighthawk X4 R7500v2 router and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.1.1
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: admin and the password: password.
Download the Netgear Nighthawk X4 R7500v2 User Manual
Click the link below to start your download: