How to Reset the Motorola MR1900ac router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
- Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
|Motorola MR1900ac IP Addresses|
|Motorola MR1900ac Usernames||Motorola MR1900ac Passwords|
How to login to the Motorola MR1900ac router
To login in the Motorola MR1900ac router and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.1.1
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: admin and the password: motorola
You will now be logged in. In case you previously changed the login details, use those credentials instead. If not, we strongly recommend you to change them as soon as possible.
Download the Motorola MG7550 User Manual
The link below should start your download.