How to Reset the Linksys E3000 router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
- Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
How to login to the Linksys E3000 router
To login into the Linksys E3000 router and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.1.1
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: admin and the password: admin.
Download the Linksys E3000 User Manual
Click the link below to start your download: