How to Reset the Dlink DP-G301 router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
- Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
How to login to the Dlink DP-G301 router
To login into the Dlink DP-G301 router and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.0.10
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: blank and the password: blank.
Download the Dlink DP-G301 User Manual
Click the link below to start your download: