The Motorola SURFboard SB5100i router has no WiFi, one 100mbps ETH port and no USB ports.
How to Reset the Motorola SURFboard SB5100i router:
- Make sure the router is ON.
Find a small hole at the back of the router. That is the Reset hole.
- Get a straightened paperclip, a push pin or anything pointy and thin.
- Push the Reset hole in for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to reboot and reconnect.
Default factory settings for Motorola SURFboard SB5100i
|Default username for Motorola SB5100:||unknown|
|Default password for Motorola SB5100:||unknown|
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
|Motorola SB5100 IP Addresses|
How to login to the Motorola SURFboard SB5100i router
To login in the Motorola SURFboard SB5100i router and change the settings:
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.0.1
- You should see the login screen.
- Enter the username: admin and the password: motorola
You will now be logged in. In case you previously changed the login details, use those credentials instead. If not, we strongly recommend you to change them as soon as possible.
Download the Motorola SB5100i User Manual
The link below should start your download.